LEMMON PEELS

Get 'em while they're fresh! Get 'em while they're still Lemmons!

Friday, May 9, 2008

no one will get it. no one will get any of this.





Some time later…
Ceclika reminds me that lots of stuff has gone down lately. Disney, Jimmy, finals, races, sickness, race-sickness, qualified, B+ latin miracles, randy punjap’s retirement, homemade pizza,

“I think it would be cool if randy punjap retired.”
“From what?”
“Exactly.”
“Boredom? All he does is sit on your bed all day.

“Portrait of a Cecily and Jessica. Cecily is running into walls.”
“Boredoom.”

“Try breathing really deep. Like when you’re going to do the funny laugh… Does that help?”
“No.”

“We resorted to watching the bonus features of Indiana Jones to pass the time.”
“Those were pretty cool.”
“Yeah, but who does that?”
“Us… and Randy Punjap.”
“Randy Punjap is a bear.”
“With an eye patch.”

“We need to make some friends.”
“How do you make friends.”
“Be cool.”
“…”
“I am cool.”

“Hey this makes me look like I’m walking like a penguin.”
“What? All I can see are your flipsy arms.”

“Well, I haven’t even checked my grades yet”
“I know. I know that”

“We can call it ‘Insights to Insanity’”
“We can call it ‘randy punjap’s retirement’”

“I don’t want to be called ceclika… it sounds like paprika.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i don't have a clue what that's all about. but i do know that when i don't know what to listen too, i just come to this website and have you pick the tunes for me. it's wonderful.

-stef

gurrbonzo said...

Whatever, I got all of that. In my way, which YOU don't get.

Anonymous said...

I have a giraffe named Jescily.

jenna said...

THOSE PICS.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'M DYING, DYING.