LEMMON PEELS

Get 'em while they're fresh! Get 'em while they're still Lemmons!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

cellphone


As you may already know, Jessica has some cell phone issues. Mostly she just never answers it. You may be one of the thousands frustrated by her lack of cell-availability. You may wonder why she even owns a cell phone. You may also be harboring a secret belief that she is the biggest nerd in the world. If you identify with any of these... this film is for you.
PS Get excited for the soon to be added blooper reel!
Or, if you don't want to wait, you could send a self addressed envelope, 2 General Mills UPC symbols, and $1.00 to us and we'll send you a dvd complete with movie and blooper reel... not a bad deal.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, I loved the slobber. I'm glad I'm not the only one that ignores my cell phone, although I tend to "forget it" in my car 99% of the time. It does come in handy when exiting at 280 instead of 820 and not being able to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited I was notified of this by text via cellphone.

Jess&Cec said...

good point. :D

Anonymous said...

haha. the amazingness never ceases with you two. i love it.

-stef

jenna said...

BAHAHAHA!! when she pics up the phone... "houdini" i dont know what she says but i rewinded it 5 million times and died laughing each time. thanks for that entertainment,
jenna

Anonymous said...

that was hilsrious! i love u guys! so proud to be ur little sis

Anonymous said...

I loved it. Basically... the funniest thing ever. I especially liked the dance scene. It brought back fond memories.

Anonymous said...

You guys are my favorite. This totally made my day, heck, it made my year! Gonna miss you guys!
~KB

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! Wearing a Vacaville cross country shirt and training? TRAINING? HA HA HA!

I miss Lemmons.

Anonymous said...

Erin,
You've been sucked into the Lemmon vortex!!!
Perhaps there's still time. There are many self-help books, out-patient clinics and highly-recommended long-term care facilities that may yet save you! Please seek the professional help that you so desperately need.
Advanced symptoms include:
-intolerable dance moves
-limiting your wardrobe to only one pair of basketball shorts, (not to mention closet Star Wars attire, paraphenalia and "speaking in tongues"-like babbling)
and finally
-unusually large consumption of cold cereal
SAVE YOURSELF!!!!